Spray Booths Northwest provides paint exhaust benches. Spray Booths Northwest exhaust benches are made to adhere to the highest quality & standards of fabrication. Most importantly our paint exhausts benches are constructed of 18 gauge galvanized steel and pre punched on 6” centers for easy Nut & Bolt assembly. The paint exhaust bench is rigidly reinforced to provide a stable paint exhaust bench.
We have many paint exhaust benches available for immediate shipment and simple assembly. Paint exhaust bench sizes range from small to medium and on up to large exhaust benches. You can change the depth, width and even height to accommodate your process. In the end the goal is to make the right exhaust bench purchase which is one that will meet your needs for today and tomorrow.
In addition, to our paint exhaust benches we also provide paint booth accessories, such as exhaust fans, lighting, air line filters, fresh air breathing systems, intake filters and exhaust filters. Please visit our accessories page to view prices and information. If you don’t find what you are looking for then please call us and we will assist you.
All paint exhaust benches come with an installation kit that includes: Filters, assembly hardware, caulking, foam tape, filter grids, assembly drawings and a permit packet.
These paint booths come in a wide range of widths and depths to meet your needs.
- UL listed tube axial fan and **3 phase motor with belts, pullies & sheave (fan and motor size varies by booth size)
- All 18 gauge galvanized steel construction panels
- 48" 4-tube fluorescent light fixtures w/clear tempered glass in ceiling (# varies by booth size)
- 20" x 20" fiberglass exhaust filters (# varies by booth size)
- Draft gauge
- All hardware, fasteners, sealants
- Assembly instructions/permit package
- UL approved components