Spray Booths Northwest provides paint exhaust walls. Spray Booths Northwest exhaust walls are made to adhere to the highest quality & standards of fabrication. Most importantly our paint exhausts walls are constructed of 18 gauge galvanized steel and pre punched on 6” centers for easy Nut & Bolt assembly. The paint exhaust wall is rigidly reinforced to provide a stable paint exhaust wall.
We have many paint exhaust walls available for immediate shipment and simple assembly. Paint exhaust wall sizes range from small to medium and on up to large exhaust walls. You can change the depth, width and even height to accommodate your process. In the end the goal is to make the right exhaust wall purchase which is one that will meet your needs for today and tomorrow.
In addition, to our paint exhaust walls we also provide paint booth accessories, such as exhaust fans, lighting, air line filters, fresh air breathing systems, intake filters and exhaust filters. Please visit our accessories page to view prices and information. If you don’t find what you are looking for then please call us and we will assist you.
All paint exhaust walls come with an installation kit that includes: Filters, assembly hardware, caulking, foam tape, filter grids, assembly drawings and a permit packet.
These paint booths come in a wide range of widths and depths to meet your needs.
- UL listed tube axial fan and **3 phase motor with belts, pullies & sheave (fan and motor size varies by booth size)
- All 18 gauge galvanized steel construction panels
- 48" 4-tube fluorescent light fixtures w/clear tempered glass in ceiling (# varies by booth size)
- 20" x 20" fiberglass exhaust filters (# varies by booth size)
- Draft gauge
- All hardware, fasteners, sealants
- Assembly instructions/permit package
- UL approved components